#116: Her / Top 5 Unconventional Movie Couples
This week on The Essential Film Podcast, Simon and Ash contemplate the not too distant future as they discuss writer/director Spike Jonze's critically acclaimed Her and they look at each other in new and confusing ways as they count down their Top 5 Unconventional Movie Couples. Enjoy!
The Show Notes may contain spoilers for this episode, including any ratings and lists discussed on the show. Reveal the Show Notes.
Top 5 Unconventional Movie Couples
- Lovers on the Bridge (Dir. Leos Carax, 1991)
- Harold and Maude (Dir. Hal Ashby, 1971)
- Wolf Children (Dir. Mamoru Hosada, 2012)
- Dead Ringers (Dir. David Cronenberg, 1990)
- Ali: Fear Eats the Soul (Dir. Rainer Werner Fassbinder, 1974)