#120: Nebraska / Top 5 Films Named After a Place
This week on The Essential Film Podcast, Simon and Ash grab the air compressor and jump in their truck as they discuss director Alexander Payne's newest film Nebraska and they draft up a travel itinerary as they count down their top five films named after a place. Enjoy!
The Show Notes may contain spoilers for this episode, including any ratings and lists discussed on the show. Reveal the Show Notes.
Simon - ★★★★
Ash - ★★★★★
Top five films named after a place
- Badlands (Dir. Terrence Malick, 1973)
- Vernon, Florida (Dir. Errol Morris, 1981)
- Sunset Blvd. (Dir. Billy Wilder, 1950)
- Manhattan (Dir. Woody Allen, 1979)
- Nashville (Dir. Robert Altman, 1975)